Aperto per Cultura, the great event that brings “beauty among beauty”, by illuminating streets, squares, courtyards and balconies with art and culture, returns to Alessandria for a special edition on Saturday 10 September 2022, .
“Culture in all senses – When culture lets itself be seen, felt and tasted” is the evocating claim of the 2022 edition: theatre and music will merge once again with the most charming and sometimes hidden places in the city of Alessandria, and blend into the skilful art of traditional catering.
On Saturday 10 September 2022, from 5 pm until midnight, a full-bodied and refined cultural, food and wine event will welcome visitors with
- theatrical performances suitable for all age groups, staged by professional actors in unusual and particular locations (vacant shops reopened for the occasion, courtyards, small and charming corners of the city)
- classical and jazz music concerts, which will take place on the balconies of the most beautiful buildings or in the most charming squares of the city with internationally renowned jazzmen and musicians
- guided tours of monuments and extraordinary openings of city museums
- open-air art (exhibitions and displays of paintings and works of art)
- scenic and design installations along city streets
- signature buffet with traditional food and wines, served in elegant dehors set up for the event.
The entire cultural offer (theatre and musical performances and visits to city monuments and museums) will be available free of charge from 17 to 24.
The 2022 edition of Aperto per Cultura will also feature the participation of various actors and musicians well-known to the general public, such as – for example – Antonio Ornano, Maurizio Lastrico, Paolo Fresu, Gualtiero Burzi, Davide Iacopini, Dino Rubino.
The magical atmosphere of Aperto per Cultura, the innovative city management & entertainment event capable of regenerating and livening up the city with culture, food and wine, will shine again in the city of Alessandria on Saturday 10 September 2022: don’t miss it!
Translated by Ornella Vecchio